40+ Contoh Soal PG Bahasa Inggris Kelas 11 SMA/MA dan Kunci Jawabnya Terbaru -Adik adik dimana saja berada. Nah Pada kesempatan kali ini kakak ingin membagikan beberapa contoh soal yang mungkin akan dibutuhkan adik adik, soal ini bisa dijadikan sebagai sumber refrensi adik adik sebelum melaksanakan ujian. Oiya kakak akan memebrikan soal Pilihan Ganda Bahasa Inggris kelas XI.. Oiya Bahasa Inggris (English) adalah bahasa yang digunakan sebagai media komunikasi resmi dari banyak negara-negara persemakmuran dan dipahami serta dipergunakan secara meluas. Bahasa Inggris dipergunakan di lebih banyak negara di penjuru dunia dibanding bahasa yang lain, bahasa ini juga lebih banyak dipergunakan orang.
|40+ Contoh Soal Essay Bahasa Inggris Kelas 11 SMA/MA dan Kunci Jawabnya Terbaru|
40+ Contoh Soal PG Bahasa Inggris Kelas 11 SMA/MA dan Kunci Jawabnya Terbaru – Bagi sahabat bospedia dimana saja berada yang ingin sekali mempelajari Soal PG Bahasa Inggris Kelas 11 SMA/MA ini, adik adik bisa menguduh materi ini di bospedia dalam bentuk file doc. Berikut ini adalah rincian Soal PG Bahasa Inggris Kelas 11 SMA/MA Semester 1.. SELAMAT MENGUNDUH YAA…
Berikut bospedia memberikan Soal PG Bahasa Inggris Kelas 11 SMA/MA
1. Tulis namamu di sudut kanan atas
2. Bacalah setiap soal dengan teliti.
3. Kerjakan dulu soal yang kamu anggap mudah.
4. Periksa kembali pekerjaanmu sebelum diserahkan pada pengawas.
A. Choose the correct answer by crossing a, b, c, d, or e!
The following dialogue is for number 1-5
Sifa: “What do you think about Lampung?”
Lisa: “In my opinion, Lampung is the beautiful city. There are so many beautiful beaches there. Lampung is also famous with its tapis or songket. It is traditional cloth in Lampung.”
Sifa: “How about its food? Do you think it is delicious?”
Lisa: “I think…. Yes! Do you know seruit? It’s delicious.”
Sifa: “Yes I know seruit. By the way…. Which one is more delicious? Seruit or sate of mushroom?”
Lisa: “According to me, seruit is more delicious than sate of mushroom.”
Sifa: “I don’t think so. I think saste of mushroom is more delicious than seruit because sate of mushroom is my favorite food.”
Lisa: “So we have different favorite foods then.”
Sifa: “I think so.”
1. What is the name of the region discussed between Sifa and Lisa?
2. What does Lisa think about Lampung?
a. It is a beautiful city.
b. It is the ugly city.
c. It is a city full of crime.
d. It is a bad city.
e. It is a small city.
3. What kind of food liked by Lisa according to the dialogue above?
b. Mushroom satay.
4. What is Songket?
a. Traditional dance from Lampung.
b. Traditional clothes from Lampung.
c. Traditional food from Lampung.
d. Traditional average from Lampung.
e. Traditional ritual from Lampung.
5. “In my opinion, Lampung is the beautiful city.”
The sentence above is included into the expression of ….
a. asking opinion
b. giving opinion
e. neutral position
6. (1) Ayu: “What about telling about the human body?”
(2) Andi: “What should we present for the oral test next week?”
(3) Ayu: “Good idea.”
(4) Andi: “Not a bad idea, but talking about animals is very ordinary. Many of our classmates have told about animals.”
(5) Ayu: “How about something about animal species?”
Arrange the jumble sentence above into a good dialogue!
The following dialogues is for number 7 to 9.
Rafa: “I have a serious problem today. I have just lost my driver license.”
Sifa: “Don’t be so sad, my friend, let us search it around the park.”
Rafa: “I have looked for it for hours, but I could not find it. Do you have any suggestion?”
Sifa: “You should tell the security to announce it to other students.”
Rafa: “Yeah, that sounds good. I do hope it helps”
7. Which sentence that shows asking suggestion?
a. Don’t be so sad, my friend.
b. I have just lost my driver license.
c. You should tell the security.
d. Do you have any suggestion?
e. That sounds good.
8. Below are sentence of asking suggestion, except….
a. Can you tell me what I should do?
b. Do you have any suggestion for me?
c. What would you do?
d. Would you mind giving me your suggestion?
e. What should I do?
9. What is Rafa’s problem?
a. He lost a wallet.
b. He lost a bag.
c. He lost a car.
d. He lost his driver license.
e. He lost a pencil.
The following text is for number 10 and 11.
Mother: “Ali, where are you? Wake up, my dear. It’s Monday morning.”
Ali: “I’m here, mom, in my bed room.”
Mother: “Oh…. there you are. Don’t you go to school?”
Ali: “Mom. I have got a headache.”
Mother: “Let me check. You have got a high temperature. You should stay at home.”
Ali: “Okay, mom.”
10. Wich sentence shows the giving suggestion?
a. I have got a headache.
b. You should stay at home.
c. Don’t you go to school?
d. Let me check.
e. It’s Monday morning.
11. Has Ali got a headache?
a. Yes, he has.
b. Yes, it is.
c. No, he has not.
d. No, it is not.
e. Yes, he does.
12. Bela: “Steve, what seems to be the problem?”
James: “Well, I have a bad cold and the doctor gave me some medicine.”
Bela: “Listen! Forget about the medicines. Try this herbal one.”
James: “Oh, no, thanks.”
What does Bela offer?
a. Herbal medicine.
b. Some medicine.
c. Fresh herbal.
d. Cool drink.
e. The doctor.
13. Cinta: “Why don’t you take the bus to work? The driving is rushing out and the traffic is terrible.”
Johan: “I would, but I’m afraid that there won’t be any seats left for the time the bus comes to my stop.”
Why does Johan not want to go by bus?
a. Johan takes the bus to work.
b. Johan wants Cinta to go with him.
c. Cinta prefers driving in the rush hour.
d. Cinta wants to ride to work with Johan.
e. Johan has to stand on the bus if he takes it to work.
14. Teacher: “What’s the matter with you?”
Student: “I am sorry, ma’am, I didn’t
Teacher: “I’m sure you didn’t study last night. What did you do?”
How might the student respond to the teacher’s question?
a. The movie was interesting.
b. I wasn’t busy last night.
c. I studied too late last night.
d. I watched an interesting movie until late last night.
e. The movie was easy to understand.
15. Andi: “We went to Bandung yesterday. We spent our time shopping.”
Cika: “So, what do you think about Bandung?”
What is Andi’s best responses?
a. I think it is beautiful.
b. I think Bandung Is a beautiful capital.
c. I think it is beautiful view.
d. I think it is not interesting.
e. I think it is not bad.
The following text is for number 16 to 20.
Why Should Wearing a Helmet when Motorcycling?
We often hear lots of stories from road regarding people taking spill on motorcycle when they are riding without using helmet. Mostly the riders badly end up in mess. Wearing a fitted protective helmet offers many benefits which reduces the negative aspect of ridding. First and the most important is that wearing the correct helmet can save a rider’s life, physical ability, family pain, and money. The recommended designs of motorcycle helmets can provide total protection. They not only protect riders from getting a worse road injured accident but also from flying bugs, such as rain, sleet, mud and other potential projectiles.
Second, wearing a helmet can gives the riders a matter of style. Helmet can give the opportunity for rider to express the image they may want to project when riding on they way. This benefit may not be important to some people, but others, it means a lot and important. By choosing the most appropriate helmet from all of the various styles, such as beanie, shorty, German, and many others, wearing a helmet which can projecting an image is an inherent crucial part of motorcycling and help riders feel more confident when riding on the road.
However, what most important is wearing helmet when riding is a matter of using it properly. Bikers should use the helmets on which are fixed to their head. It is really not good if they places simply the helmets on the head without settling them properly. The bikers should fasten the helmet correctly to their head in order to get safe and comfort.
16. What is the main function of helmet?
b. Support system.
c. Stylistic aspect.
17. Below is not the risk of motorcycle rider besides road accident ….
a. flying bugs
e. sleepy truck driver
18. “Helmets give the opportunity for rider to express the image they may want to project when riding on they way”
The aspect which can be the helmet’s function is …. Aspect
b. Support system
c. Stylistic aspect
19. “By choosing the most appropriate helmet from all of the various styles, such as beanie, shorty, German, and many others.”
The antonym of the underline word above is….
e. a lot of
20. The next above shows the expression of….
a. giving a suggestion
b. giving an offer
c. giving the invitation
d. giving the letter
e. surprise expression
The following text is for number 21 to 25
To: All teachers
Would you please come to watch our students’ performance for Angklung festival on June 21st 2016 in Hall of Surya Dharma School at 08.00 a.m. until the end of the event.
21. Who is the recipient of the text above?
c. Students and teachers.
d. Math teacher.
22. When will the festival be held?
a. June 21st
b. June 22nd
c. June 23rd
d. June 24th
e. June 25th
23. Where will the festival be held?
a. The hall.
b. The yard.
c. The football court.
d. The tennis court.
e. The street.
24. When will the festival be begun?
25. What kind of the text is it?
d. Personal letter
e. Public letter
26. Ratna: “I’m hungry. How about you?”
Citra: “Me, too.”
a. Shall we go to the library
b. Shall we go to the mosque
c. Shall we go to the canteen
d. Shall we go to the mosque
e. Shall we go to the bank
27. Harry: “Would you like to go camping with us next?”
Donny: “…., but I have to take care my mom. She has been hospitalized for week.”
a. it’s sound interesting.
b. Thank you.
c. I don’t care about it.
d. I am sorry to hear that.
e. Don’t mention it.
The following letter for number 28 to 30.
28. When will the event be held?
a. March 6th.
b. March 7th.
c. March 8th.
d. March 9th.
e. March 10th.
29. What kind of letter is it?
a. Invitation letter.
b. Request letter.
c. Shipment letter.
d. Offering letter.
e. Complaint letter.
30. Who is the recipient of the text above?
b. Four years old kide.
d. Elder people.
e. Head of state.
31. Vita: “…. to Jakarta to find the job?”
Dewi: “it’s nice of you to ask.”
a. Do you mind my migrating
b. Would you like to go
c. Would you go
d. Do you think I could
e. Do you have
32. Jane: “Would you like to go a concert on Saturday night?”
Tia: “Ehm, yes ….”
b. I’d like.
c. I’m busy.
d. I can’t.
e. I’d be delighted.
33. Hendra: “We are going to have a research for many days. Will you join us?”
a. I am convinced
b. There is no doubt
c. I’m certain
d. I don’t know about it
e. I can’t say that for sure
34. Budi: “it’s boring. We’ve got to do something.”
Dina: “What about watching film?”
Budi: “Wow, cool! ….”
a. it’s a pity.
b. Let’s watch it.
c. You are wrong.
d. I am deeply sorry to hear that.
e. Oh, congratulation.
The following text is for number 35
Dear John Smith,
Retirement Party for Mr. Alexander Dowie
This is to inform you that Dr. Alex Dowie, our director of the IT Department is retiring on January 23rd, 2003. Dr. Dowie joined our company 20 years back when the company was in its initial years and was trying to make its place among the top ranked companies in the Mortgage Industry. Ever since then, he has positively contributed towards the success of this company. We were never short of his advice when was most needed and his leadership and faith in his fellow colleagues has always been exemplary.
In order to say formal ‘Good Bye’ and to wish him luck for a relaxed retired life, a farewell dinner is organized by the company at Ramdas Hotel, 45 Johnson st, Kingston, Ontario on January 23rd, 2003.
You and your spouse are all invited to grace this occasion and express your best wishes to Dr. Dowie in person. Kindly RSVP by responding to this email with the name of your guest by January 15th.
Director Human Resource
35. What position is held by Susan?
a. Director of production.
b. Director of Marketing.
c. Director of Human Resource.
d. Director of Accounting.
e. Dirrector of Culture.
The following text is for number 36 to 40
36. When will the event be held?
a. August 14th.
b. August 15th.
c. August 16th.
d. August 17th.
e. August 18th.
37. Where is the location of the party?
38. When must we respond to the letter?
a. June 21st.
b. June 22nd.
c. June 23rd.
d. June 24th.
e. June 25th.
39. What kind of the text is it?
40. “You are invited to celebrate.”
The Indonesian translation of the underlined word above is….
Demikianlah informasi yang bisa kami sampaikan, mudah-mudahan dengan adanya 40+ Contoh Soal PG Bahasa Inggris Kelas 11 SMA/MA dan Kunci Jawabnya Terbaru ini para siswa akan lebih semangat lagi dalam belajar demi meraih prestasi yang lebih baik. Selamat belajar!!
- RPP Untuk Kelas 1 SD / MI Kurikulum 2013 Edisi Revisi 2018/2019
- RPP Untuk Kelas 2 SD / MI Kurikulum 2013 Edisi Revisi 2018/2019
- RPP Untuk Kelas 3 SD / MI Kurikulum 2013 Edisi Revisi 2018/2019
- RPP Untuk Kelas 4 SD / MI Kurikulum 2013 Edisi Revisi 2018/2019
- RPP Untuk Kelas 5 SD / MI Kurikulum 2013 Edisi Revisi 2018/2019
- RPP Untuk Kelas 6 SD / MI Kurikulum 2013 Edisi Revisi 2018/2019
- contoh soal PG bahasa inggris sma kelas xi semester 2
- soal PG bahasa inggris kelas xi semester 1 kurikulum 2013
- soal PG bahasa inggris kelas xi semester 1 beserta jawaban
- contoh soal PG bahasa inggris kelas 12 dan jawabannya
- contoh soal PG bahasa inggris kelas 10 semester 1
- soal uts bahasa inggris kelas xi essay
- soal PG bahasa inggris kelas xii semester 1
- soal PG bahasa inggris kelas 2