45+ Contoh Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 SMA/MA dan Kunci Jawabnya Terbaru – Hai adik adik, nah pada kesempatan kali ini kakak ingin membangikan soal UTS untuk adik adik yang dibuat khusus pada semester genap kelas XII SMA/MA. Soal ini sudah kakak susun sebanyak 45 soal yang terdiri dari soal pilihan ganda dan soal essay. Adik adik juga bisa mendownload soal tersebut. Link soal sudah kakak sediakan di bawah soal.
|45+ Contoh Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 SMA/MA dan Kunci Jawabnya Terbaru|
45+ Contoh Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 SMA/MA dan Kunci Jawabnya Terbaru – Bagi sahabat bospedia dimana saja berada yang ingin sekali mempelajari Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 SMA/MA ini, adik adik bisa menguduh materi ini di bospedia dalam bentuk file doc. Berikut ini adalah rincian Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 SMA/MA Semester 2.. SELAMAT MENGUNDUH YAA…
Berikut bospedia memberikan Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 SMA/MA
1. Tulis namamu di sudut kanan atas
2. Bacalah setiap soal dengan teliti.
3. Kerjakan dulu soal yang kamu anggap mudah.
4. Periksa kembali pekerjaanmu sebelum diserahkan pada pengawas.
A. Choose the correct answer by crossing (x) a, b, c, d, e,!
1. The Liberal Democrats and the Green party ____________ a coalition before the committee count the ballot paper.
a. Had formed
b. Have formed
c. Have been formed
2. The unsuccessful candidates in the General Election congratulated the new MP after they _____________ .
a. Have been chose
b. Are chose
d. have chose
e. had been chose
3. The government promised, when they were elected, that they ____________ taxes.
a. Would raise
b. Would rose
c. Will not raise
d. would not raise
e. will raise
4. The company’s most valuable asset _____ their city-centre property.
5. Peter is suffering from stress because of work problems and he _________________ to try meditation.
a. Had been advised
b. Is advised
e. has been advised
6. Rendy __________ his lung cancer regularly.
a. Checks up
b. Is checking up
c. To checking up
d. checked up
e. checking up
7. By this time next year, my English teacher ____________ from this job.
a. Will have resigned
d. will resign
e. will be resigned
8. Most of the children in the school _____________ against polio.
a. Have been already vaccinated
b. Have been vaccinated
c. Have already been vaccinated
d. have vaccinated
e. had vaccinated
9.The victim of the car crash ____________ to hospital where he is said by doctors to be in a critical condition.
a. Has taken
c. Had been taken
d. has been taken
e. is taken
10. On April 2011, we _________________ national examination test therefore we have to prepare all the things.
a. Will be having
c. Have had
d. will have
11. Heart attack _________ lead us to death.
12. A white woman _____wanted to marry a black man left South Africa because of apartheid.
13. Sharks are marine animals ___________________ at the top of the ocean’s food chain for million of years.
a. That have lived
b. Which have lived
c. When have lived
d. that lived
e. where have lived
14.The teacher __________ I admired is my English teacher.
15. To lead a well balanced life, you need to have other interest _________ studying.
16. The company has launched the newest product.
The newest product ____________ by the company.
a. Had launched
b. Has been launched
c. Has been being launched
d. is launched
17.The ballot box _____________ by an opposition in order to avoid being eliminated.
a. Might be stolen
b. Might steal
c. Would be stolen
d. might have been stolen
e. will steal
18.The streets are wet; it ______________ last night.
a. Must rain
b. Must be rained
c. Must have rained
d. might rain
19. The theory of continental Drift assumes that there _______ long term climatic changes in many areas during the past.
a. Must have been
c. Might have
d. must be
e. must have
20. The officials enjoy having extra facilities but the citizen ________.
b. Done so
21. He orders people around as if he were the owner of the restaurant.
It can be concluded that ________________
a. he has worked hard to own the restaurant
b. he has been the owner for years
c. he is very proud of his restaurant
d. he is just an ordinary employee
e. he has a successful businessman
22. Collin : I wish I celebrated my party at Sahid hotel.
Robert : Oh, yeah
From the dialogue we know that Collin’s party …………….
a. was at hotel
b. will be in the garden
c. is not at Sahid hotel
d. was not at Sahid hotel
e. is celebrated at Sahid hotel
23. He told me a lot about Philippines.
He _____________ there for a long time.
a. Must have lived
b. Might be living
c. Ought to have lived
d. should be living
e. would have lived
24. There were plenty of tickets left for the concert.
We _____________ have bought them in advance.
c. Might not
25. The duties of the new secretary are to answer the telephone, to type letters and ______________ the book keeping.
d. to do
26. After the reward had been distributed, the participants ___________ out of the room.
b. Have gone
c. Were going
27. If our president had managed these issues, the citizen ________________ that building.
a. Would not have destroyed
b. Will destroy
c. Would be destroyed.
e. would destroy
28. I was thinking my future.
My feature _____________
a. Is being thought
c. Was thought
d. is thought
e. was being thought
29. ‘Are you the owner of this vehicle?’ Asked the policeman.
The policeman asked me whether I ______________ the owner of that vehicle.
e. have been
30. It is zebra crossing; cars __________ stop to let us cross here.
a. Have to
c. Need to
31. ‘It is being debated by the prime minister’, told John.
John told that it _____________ by the prime minister.
a. Was being debated
b. Is debated
d. is being debated
e. has been being debated
32. The two skiers were killed _______ an avalanche.
33. The professor is seeking to establish the nature of the changes in the ___________ of the area since it became industrialized.
34. Amy is director of a local __________ organization.
35. By invading the generals met with the ____________ of the world’s press.
36. She was really a weird, cool, and ________ girl.
a. A pious
b. A piety
37. In this term we are focusing on ecosystem, conservation and _______________.
38. The parliament need to rethink, revise, and _________.
c. To reforming
e. to reform
39. The minister education suggested having a standard of healthy life and __________ the quality of life.
c. To improving
d. To improve
40. The list of the broadcast in this week are ; breezy, chilly, cool, clear and _________
II. a. Change sentences into simple past tense !
1. The woman ( cook ) the meals in the kitchen.
2. The man ( sells ) mangoes in the market.
b. Change the sentences into passive voice!
3. They finished the work on time last Monday.
4. The children visited the zoo last week.
5. Someone didn’t stole the books from the library.
1. B 11.D 21.D 31.A
2.E 12.C 22.D 32.E
3.D 13.A 23.A 33.D
4.B 14.A 24.D 34.A
5.E 15.B 25.D 35.B
6.A 16.B 26.A 36.D
7.A 17.D 27.A 37.E
8.C 18.C 28.E 38.B
9.D 19.A 29.B 39.E
10.A 20.A 30.A 40.A
Demikianlah informasi yang bisa kami sampaikan, mudah-mudahan dengan adanya 45+ Contoh Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 SMA/MA dan Kunci Jawabnya Terbaru ini para siswa akan lebih semangat lagi dalam belajar demi meraih prestasi yang lebih baik. Selamat belajar!!
- Soal USBN Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 SMA (A)
- Soal USBN Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 SMA (B)
- Soal UAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 SMA (Ganjil)
- Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 SMA (Genap)
- Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 SMA (Ganjil)
- soal essay bahasa inggris kelas xii semester 2
- contoh soal bahasa inggris kelas 12 beserta jawabannya
- soal bahasa inggris kelas 12 smk beserta jawabannya
- soal pilihan ganda bahasa inggris kelas 12 beserta jawabannya
- soal essay bahasa inggris kelas 12
- contoh soal essay bahasa inggris kelas 12 dan jawabannya
- soal bahasa inggris sma kelas xii semester 2 beserta jawabannya
- soal essay bahasa inggris smk kelas xii semester 2